Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I might as well introduce myself, since I hadn't yet done so and had already posted in the General Discussion area... It's time to replace one of my current rides. (The one not ready to be replaced is a BMW K1600 GTL motorcycle that I picked up one year ago today.) I was giving very serious consideration to a C250, though my better half wasn't impressed with it. I found the extended cut version of the Super Bowl commercial online the morning of the game and knew the CLA would be it. I was a bit apprehensive to get in line to place the order without actually seeing the car, other than in videos. That was resolved today, when I saw the CLA at the Dallas Auto Show. Now, it's definite! Now to get to the dealer to get in line for the order! I think the silver CLA would go well with the big silver bike.

Carl

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thought I might as well introduce myself, since I hadn't yet done so and had already posted in the General Discussion area... It's time to replace one of my current rides. (The one not ready to be replaced is a BMW K1600 GTL motorcycle that I picked up one year ago today.) I was giving very serious consideration to a C250, though my better half wasn't impressed with it. I found the extended cut version of the Super Bowl commercial online the morning of the game and knew the CLA would be it. I was a bit apprehensive to get in line to place the order without actually seeing the car, other than in videos. That was resolved today, when I saw the CLA at the Dallas Auto Show. Now, it's definite! Now to get to the dealer to get in line for the order! I think the silver CLA would go well with the big silver bike.

Carl
Carl,

Welcome to the site. I can assure you the CLA will make a great addition as the bikes brother :) They are almost twins :)

Congrats on your future CLA purchase and thank you for being a member!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Did you get to sit in the CLA? Rear seat?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts