Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

RevoZport is a brand that knows what they're doing. Bringing some of the best cars in the industry world class aerodynamics and performance products, RevoZport is where to go if you want to bring out the beast in your CLA 250 & AMG. All RevoZport products are special order and ship directly by air to the customer from RevoZport HQ. Shipping is invoiced separately once determined, there are no cancellations on special order products. All RevoZport products are produced following only the strictest production protocols, and they have some of the finest carbon fiber in the world.

Please note due to the recent release of this line, some images are for representation use only and refer to the same or similar component on the A Class. Images will be updated as they become available.

RZA Front Add-on Splitter // AMG

1100.00 + Shipping (TBD)

add-on-13.jpg add-on-9.jpg add-on-3.jpg

The RZA-250/450 Front splitter is an add-on carbon fibre splitter that mounts to the underside of AMG bumper, it exaggerates the front bumper lines with the extra 2 inches length and 1 inch deep. It gives you extra downforce and a more agressive appearance. When placing your order, you may choose between gloss or matt finishing and with or without red lines.

RZA Side Skirt Set // AMG

1390.00 + Shipping (TBD)

side-skirt-13.jpg side-skirt-5.jpg side-skirt-2.jpg

The RZA Side Skirt is a pair of carbon fibre blades that mounts to the side of the with AMG Side Skirt original side sills, it exaggerates the door sills lines with the extra width. As you can see, the product is simple but a very significant effect. When placing your order, you may choose between gloss or matt finishing.

RZA Engine Cover

1200.00 + Shipping (TBD)

engine-cover-7.jpg w176-engine-cover-10.jpg

Replace your original engine cover with this carbon fibre engine cover. This cover will help dissipate the heat quicker and will also bring out the nice aesthetic look to the boring engine bay. When placing your order, you may choose between gloss or matt finishing. Item is carbon laminated on original mercedes products

RZA Paddle Shifter

390.00 + Shipping (TBD)

The aluminum paddle shifts are carefully machined by CNC to the highest precision. They add on to your original shift buttons and provide a more sporty and racing feel to your interior. Also available in Carbon Fiber.

RZA Carbon Mirror Cover ( OE Style )

950.00 + Shipping (TBD)

Replace your original plastic mirror cover with this carbon fibre version, when placing your order, you may choose between gloss or matt finishing. Item is carbon laminated on original mercedes products.

RZA Carbon Front Bumper Canard

790.00 + Shipping (TBD)

The RZA-250/450 Front Bumper Canard is an add-on carbon fibre canard that mounts to the AMG bumper air intake and cooling area, it rams more air to the front radiator / oil cooler behind the front bumper and it gives you extra downforce and a more agressive appearance. When placing your order, you may choose between gloss or matt finishing.

MORE TO COME!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the front lip not the bumper
Normal is look biger then from my cla ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
237 Posts
do you do any package deal like they have on the revozport site? like stage 1 stage 2 kit etc?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the front lip not the bumper
Normal is look biger then from my cla ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app
The Front Add-On Splitter is an extension of the OEM Bumper. Bigger is not the exact word I'd use, as the original piece you have stay this just attaches underneath and in front of it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you do any package deal like they have on the revozport site? like stage 1 stage 2 kit etc?

Definitely! We're actually in the process of adding those up to our site now that RevoZport has released more info on them, but we can definitely hook that up. What stage are you interested in? :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Are you able to just sell the front air scoops on their own?

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum

You referring to these Canards? They are available for purchase as their own units apart from the splitter etc, but you have to order them as a whole. You cant buy say, upper only.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Those Canards tho :cool2:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Definitely! We're actually in the process of adding those up to our site now that RevoZport has released more info on them, but we can definitely hook that up. What stage are you interested in? :)
possibily the stage 2 or stage 3 set.. would be nice if it's customizable ie i don't really need the lip spoiler as my order already includes it and i don't want to get the GT spoiler and replace it with some other components from revozport

1 - 20 of 26 Posts