Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Members,

First time AMG owner. My car us getting delivered from Chicago to California in 2 weeks. Cla amg 45 with 27k on the clock, 2017.

Any advice for fist time amg owner would be appreciated. Im slowly going through the forum and reading previous threads but any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats alog to pump in immediately! Essentially doubling the hp - dont get me wrong would be awesome.

I actually got it last week on Wednesday. Already been in for warranty repair twice, once for headliner rattle - replaced clips.

Second again for rattle - this time pano roof seal needed replacing, AND the crankcase ventilation sensor needed replacing.

In a week ive had my car at home for 2 nights lol - not like I can go out without reason in CA right now anyway but still.

·
Registered
49 Posts
on yeah that rattle in my cla is quite annoying but cant hear it anymore after catless dp install. ;) seriously this platform is easy to build. AMR stg kit is the way to go. otherwise simple bolt ons would be great as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill def look into it over time. Any info or links you can provide would be appreciated.

Yeah super annoying, im coming from SUVs so now i hear the summer tires tearing up the road and the stones crashing under the chasis lol gonna take some getting used to.

·
Registered
49 Posts
fr after I installed my first mod It felt like I broke all rules. I bought the majority of my mods from DSG Performancethey're located out of canada super chill guys and they def hooked me up with a ton of deals (y) otherwise I also bought parts from Vivid Racing and WhiteLine performance for upgraded sway bars.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Im running the Weistec stage 2 package upgraded GTX3071r .60 rated for 550+ hp. Getting it tuned by AMS in chi town next week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts