Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys just thought I'd let you know.. IF you have an A200 - A250 or a CLA 200 -250.. buy this

DV+ Performance Diverter Range : DV+ T9358 (Suits Mercedes A200,A250,B200.B250,C200,C250,CLA250,SLK250)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZh-VJj6Qps

replace your stock diverter valve..did it myself in 5 mins.. and the difference is massive... especially on my A200.. the Turbo lag just disappears and kicks in quick. Seriously awesome.. throttle response is also improved heaps. Whilst maintaining stock ECU.... give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks for your input Jono! I have a CLA 200 and we have the same engine so it looks like I'll jump on this and reap the benefits :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow, this is a find. Would this be better than the pedal commander i have read so much about? I would really like better throttle response from a stop, but what are the other differences you have noticed? Does it sound different accelerate harder?? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey @Jono,
Same question as WILBRS, hks888 but also; cost?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, this is a find. Would this be better than the pedal commander i have read so much about? I would really like better throttle response from a stop, but what are the other differences you have noticed? Does it sound different accelerate harder?? Thanks for the info.
Hey ! Yea I reckon it would be... Try it first.. I've noticed less lag, more throttle response from a stop. Trust me buy it. If you want more throttle then you can get a pedal commander to fine tune it...but I personally don't think you'll need it... It does sound a little different not like louder but smoother.. It's not a blow off valve it's pure power, response and throttle. Check with them if it works with a CLA200..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way has there been any changes in intake / turbo noises?
No major changes just faster throttle response a minute change in sound for me, not louder but more turboish and smooth if that makes sense. It's more smooth and faster

·
Registered
250 Posts
@Jono
Legend, thanks mate!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you've sold me. I'm ordering it today. Thanks for the info. Ill let you know how it goes.
Hahaha I even sold me. I was sick of the turbo lag. Popped this bad boy in, DIY. And man thing flies. Gear changes are the same however but turbo is quicker and throttle is responsive espesh if you are using shell V !!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Any word on CLA 200 eligibility?

1 - 20 of 110 Posts