Mercedes CLA Forum banner

101 - 103 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Haha I remember when I installed this way way back. I also remember noticing a more linear/controlled feel to it. I also questioned whether it was psychological haha! Ive been running mine for almost 4 years. I don't even remember how it felt without it lol.
I'm trying to keep my standards low so that I can be suprised when I install it. Wonder how it'll feel with my tune/K&N filter change, and colder plugs.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Any sound differences in cabin with windows down?
hmm, I really cant remember if I noticed any sound differences. Tho I will tell you I do hear the turbo spooling more, but I definitely dont hear the Blowoff Valve "whoosh" sound like how you do with a full on blowoff valve.

·
Registered
161 Posts
hmm, I really cant remember if I noticed any sound differences. Tho I will tell you I do hear the turbo spooling more, but I definitely dont hear the Blowoff Valve "whoosh" sound like how you do with a full on blowoff valve.
Yeah, I wish there was the best of both worlds. I feel like the BOV adds to the excitement of driving. Maybe an air intake will make it sound better inside the cabin.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts
About this Discussion
102 Replies
30 Participants
Brian
Mercedes CLA Forum
We’re a community dedicated to the Mercedes-Benz CLA & CLA45 AMG. We offer CLA pictures, technical discussions, and more from owners across the world.
Full Forum Listing