Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cancelled my pre-order today which i placed about 3 months ago at the end of April @ Laguna Hills Mercedes. The build date for the pre-order is in late August, and it went through before the sports package shortage. If you ordered now or a while ago your order would be pushed much further. You can still change the color/options to your liking on the pre-order. Tom Chase the guy I and 3 other forum members ordered through will give you the best deal you can get. I'm doing this as a courteous thing for a member on this site. I am not getting any personal gain or loss from this. If noone want's it then the order will just be cancelled by Tom before the build date. First to post get's the spot.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm interested in obtaining your spot for the pre-order but I already placed an order with fletcher jones. Do you think there is a way to still take your spot but have the car sent to fletcher?

My salesman just told me I won't receive my car until late oct because of the shortages on sport pckg :/

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spot still up for grabs.
Thinkthebeach is going to stick with Fletcher Jones because the salesmen is his friend and its local for him.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i cancelled my pre-order today which i placed about 3 months ago at the end of april @ laguna hills mercedes. The build date for the pre-order is in late august, and it went through before the sports package shortage. If you ordered now or a while ago your order would be pushed much further. You can still change the color/options to your liking on the pre-order. Tom chase the guy i and 3 other forum members ordered through will give you the best deal you can get. I'm doing this as a courteous thing for a member on this site. I am not getting any personal gain or loss from this. If noone want's it then the order will just be cancelled by tom before the build date. First to post get's the spot.
why?!?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Multiple reasons. The main being that i have college right at the start of September and my family only has 1 car right now. It's been a hassle the last 2-3 months only having 1 family car. However i would've been able to pull it through till September. But not when my college starts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll take the spot. I picked up my new MR2 in LA back in 2000 when all the NorCal dealers were price gouging. Will DM you for details.

Cheers,
Hong

1 - 9 of 9 Posts