Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I built my vehicle online and and sent it to the dealer they will get back to me monday probably. I am looking at 36500 I picked the sport package xenon lights and grey color. I dont want to pay no more than 450 a month but only got 6000 to put down but that could change if my dad buys my mustang. If I have to I could drop features on the car to like the sport pakage and the xenon lights but I really want the car the way I built it so Ill find out monday if I can swing it or not.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just built 2 more and sent to the dealer another in grey with sport package and xenon lights and the cheap leather option for 34500 and a white with same options and tan leather for 33and change not sure why the first one I built came to 36000 must have clicked heated seats or a pakage bye accident as long as I have sport pakage and xenon lights im good lol.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Angelo08069, 34500 is the right MSRP. Remember, there is no leather of any kind in there. MB tex is not leather. But the faux leather can be passed for the real deal. The leather option is really nice though and the dash and door top and center arm rest will all be covered by MB tex with contrast stitching plus special carpet. It is very reasonable at $1500 but then you have to get the premium 1 package to get leather which adds another 2200.
At 34500 + 3000 of tax and license, you are looking at 37500 out the door. With 6000 down, you are financing 31500. That should be around 600-650 a month x 5 years. To get the monthly down to 450, you will need a 15000 down payment.
Leasing would be around 500 + tax a month without cap reduction assuming 36 month with 60% residual. If you do 3600 cap reduction, that will drop lease payment to 400 a month + tax. I wouldn't do cap reduction as it is nothing more than prepaying part of your lease with no chance of refund.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
The CLA is new so there will be little if any discount. On the other hand, I leased a 2012 C250 Coupe January with beautiful Lunar Blue paint and Premium 1 package and standard Panoramic roof,
AMG equivalent steering wheel and real aluminum trim for only $415 + tax a month with $850 drive off after a discount of $6000. You should look at the C250 instead. Far better deal. And the coupe looks fantastic too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
The CLA is new so there will be little if any discount. On the other hand, I leased a 2012 C250 Coupe January with beautiful Lunar Blue paint and Premium 1 package and standard Panoramic roof,
AMG equivalent steering wheel and real aluminum trim for only $415 + tax a month with $850 drive off after a discount of $6000. You should look at the C250 instead. Far better deal. And the coupe looks fantastic too.
Yeah there are going to be some excellent deals on the C250 soon; i am leaning toward a C250 coupe as well...

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Aside from looks, it has a gorgeous interior. Standard black MB tex seats look a million bucks with white contrast stitching and perforated seating surface.
Real, not faux aluminium that will burn your hands in hot days.
It is also the nicest driving MB I have ever owned. It is my commute car and it not only rides well ( on 17" stock alloys) but the steering is direct and sharp.
Strong acceleration as well for a daily 31-33 mpg car. An excellent buy if you can wait till the end of the model year which is coming up.
I got a very good price because I was the only customer on New Year's day in the showroom and I was their only deal that day. They didn't want to be shut out...
Now they have to deliver me an early CLA45. Waiting to see if they can come through.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Aside from looks, it has a gorgeous interior. Standard black MB tex seats look a million bucks with white contrast stitching and perforated seating surface.
Real, not faux aluminium that will burn your hands in hot days.
It is also the nicest driving MB I have ever owned. It is my commute car and it not only rides well ( on 17" stock alloys) but the steering is direct and sharp.
Strong acceleration as well for a daily 31-33 mpg car. An excellent buy if you can wait till the end of the model year which is coming up.
I got a very good price because I was the only customer on New Year's day in the showroom and I was their only deal that day. They didn't want to be shut out...
Now they have to deliver me an early CLA45. Waiting to see if they can come through.
Yes we have a C250 sedan in the house; i can confirm the interior is very nice, but still some cheap plastic parts are used; i.e the piece surrounding the AC and stereo system controls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts