Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching online for what the code means - but only found very little info - EVAP Pressure sensor voltage high - nothing else

Did any had this issue ? Can some one chime in and share some info ?

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
oh wow thats a new one?
but since its so specific the quickest fix is to check the harness / plug to that sensor
if a quick clean and reconnect fails then best to replace that sensor

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh wow thats a new one?
but since its so specific the quickest fix is to check the harness / plug to that sensor
if a quick clean and reconnect fails then best to replace that sensor
Any idea where that sensor is located ? I cant find any help online

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Have you checked the gas cap? On my wife's RAV4, a loose gas cap triggers a code for AWD system how weird is that!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Any fix for this? I assume this going to be the gas cap issue. I gave away my code reader, so I can't clear it. I'm getting another code reader then will reset it, to see if it goes away. Maybe it's because I haven't fixed the crack in my windshield.:ROFLMAO:

BTW, the codes that are thrown are: P04F0 and P24D8

·
Registered
182 Posts
Any fix for this? I assume this going to be the gas cap issue. I gave away my code reader, so I can't clear it. I'm getting another code reader then will reset it, to see if it goes away. Maybe it's because I haven't fixed the crack in my windshield.:ROFLMAO:

BTW, the codes that are thrown are: P04F0 and P24D8
If it is not the gas cap, I believe the sensor is located on top of the fuel pump cap on the outside.
Jaw Organism Map Font Monochrome

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks @mcia13 ! I'll keep everyone posted. Still need to order my reader and see when I clear the code and if it comes back.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Very cool ✅ mcia13, What is the name of your resource here? Is it a subscription?
.....................................................................................................................................

If it is not the gas cap, I believe the sensor is located on top of the fuel pump cap on the outside.
View attachment 67541

1 - 11 of 11 Posts