Congrats my man!!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice! I ordered the same rims! I noticed you also got the beige interior. Which dash did you get?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice! I ordered the same rims! I noticed you also got the beige interior. Which dash did you get?
I was not sure if I was going to like the five spoke rims or not, I kinda imagined the multi-spoke black rims to contrast the Cirrus white. However, these wheels are really nice, they fit the car. Check out the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was not sure if I was going to like the five spoke rims or not, I kinda imagined the multi-spoke black rims to contrast the Cirrus white. However, these wheels are really nice, they fit the car. Check out the picture.
I agree. After having seen them in person (last night), I like them. In photos they liked terribly.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I saw it last night!!! Want to share thoughts:

It was the one without the sports exterior. Dealership had only one.

The doors are nice and super heavy. Feels VERY much like a sports car inside - tight, but roomy. Make sense? Tight feel like a sports car, very compacted, but physically you have room. So having the larger sunroof is nice. BUT now having seen it, I can do without it.

The GPS tablet screen looks so much better in person. I thought it looked cheap in photos. It doesn't.

And the non-adjustable seat heads weren't a bother at all to myself or my mom. I'm 5'3 and she's 5'7. Neither of us have short torsos. So seats are fine!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I saw it last night!!! Want to share thoughts:

It was the one without the sports exterior. Dealership had only one.

The doors are nice and super heavy. Feels VERY much like a sports car inside - tight, but roomy. Make sense? Tight feel like a sports car, very compacted, but physically you have room. So having the larger sunroof is nice. BUT now having seen it, I can do without it.

The GPS tablet screen looks so much better in person. I thought it looked cheap in photos. It doesn't.

And the non-adjustable seat heads weren't a bother at all to myself or my mom. I'm 5'3 and she's 5'7. Neither of us have short torsos. So seats are fine!
okay thats good news about the seats, i was worried about that lol. Also that headrest adjustment button on the door is a dummy piece...someone else confirmed that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Th lock door pin is the only thing I can say it doesn't match with the rest of the car. It looks cheap. You can change the two from the front seats for 40$ each one (plus installation cost).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what are the specs of your new ride? Congrats and pls post interior pix
The interior is MB Tan with the dark oak trim. It is dark too, does not look like that plastic crap, which was my biggest concern. I thought the techno aluminum or a graphite would be cool but the natural colors like TAN and Oak are easy on the eye, and makes the cabin a little warmer. Please see Pic.

I would suggest that you get the multimedia package for the larger screen, MB internet apps, hard drive, and audio quality. Also, the backup camera and navigation is something I have had for years now in my trade in.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts