Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up my cla 45 anyone know of any good driving roads in rural Victoria?
I wanna take it for a good drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum

Registered
If your a local Melb boy. I live in Doreen. Hit the hills of Kinglake, warrandyte, yarra Valley region for some great windy roads. Ooh and don't forget to swing by my house so l can see your 45馃槈

Registered
If your a local Melb boy. I live in Doreen. Hit the hills of Kinglake, warrandyte, yarra Valley region for some great windy roads. Ooh and don't forget to swing by my house so l can see your 45��
Heck, I'll come by :) Doreen isn't that far away from Doncaster East ....

Registered
Heck, I'll come by :) Doreen isn't that far away from Doncaster East ....
Sweet. Not far at all. 30 mins and on ur way to Kinglake, whittlesea and you can come the back way through warrandyte, hurstbridge to my house. See all planned out for you.

Registered
I just did Yarra Valley on the weekend. Stayed in Warburton for 2 nights. The roads were brilliant, but was just a tad worried about black ice. It was friggin fresh!

Registered
Incidentally I too went for a drive in my CLA 250 to Kingslake last weekend. This weekend I am looking to go Bendigo side.. maybe look to stretch the speedo a bit

Registered
Its great windy roads but very narrow , you got be wary of oncoming traffic as there are pretty narrow stretches.. you can't push the vehicle though. Hence thought of going on a straight road drive. Also felt there is nothing much to see or do when reached Kingslake. I guess after all driving that far you would be happy to see some nice scenic views. No doubt driving is pleasure in itself but if you are travelling with others then they feel disappointed..

Registered
Its great windy roads but very narrow , you got be wary of oncoming traffic as there are pretty narrow stretches.. you can't push the vehicle though. Hence thought of going on a straight road drive. Also felt there is nothing much to see or do when reached Kingslake. I guess after all driving that far you would be happy to see some nice scenic views. No doubt driving is pleasure in itself but if you are travelling with others then they feel disappointed..
Kinglake has a great national park and some great waterfall hide-aways but its definitely not a tourist town... There is great Chestnut farm up there and great berry picking farms that you can enjoy.

Registered
[Q UOTE=backdoc;95781]Twas me. Off on family holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks. It's going to be hard leaving my baby in the garage for 2 weeks![/QUOTE]
Sick looking car!!! Id be devastated leaving it behind for a few weeks as well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts