Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Guys...just wanna say hello from beautiful South Florida. Just bought CLA on 09/27/13 and I love it!! The car is for the wife, replacing her 2010, 328I. I enjoyed driving the Bimmer a lot but when I saw CLA commercial during the Super Bowl, WOW!!! gotta check that out. Started looking for a test drive a few weeks ago but no luck, "CLA would arrived late September" the salesman said. When the car arrived, test drove the car, like it, all cars in the lots were pre-sold. It's going to take 8-10 weeks if I ordered it. My Bimmer factory warranty was about to expired (48,800 miles). Gotta get rid of it, went to CarMax for appraisal, satisfied with the offered, "The offer was good for 7 days only, K? Man, I have to find its replacement fast. I Went to another dealer , test drive again, only one that was ready to sell was grey with beige interior and sunroof, premium and multi-media options. I prefer black interior, already had beige on the Bimmer. and it was more than i was willing to pay. By this time, the wife started to look at used 2013 GLK350. Guess what!, their used car lots has it, went back, test drive the GLK, much more room (Of course), we went inside the office to talk about the prices. My salesman came back and he said "We happened to have a black CLA that a customer purchased on 09/24 that he drove the car home to show to his wife but she did not like black car! and had to returned the car". What!! I ran outside and voila!! there she was.... She is a base car with only 42 miles on her. She was perfect!!, While I was checking her out, a few more customers started to showed up and wanted to take her home. Not so fast, I said to my salesman, she is mine!! I ended up bought her the spot and it was such a deal I couldn't passed it up (now, she's a pre-owned car). Let just say that I was smiling from ear to ear driving her home that day. Wheww..sorry guys for such a long story but I am so happy right now.

By the way, the only thing about her is that driver side mirror cannot move far enough..oh, well..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts