Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am currently driving a 2013 Accord Coupe EX. Since day one there have been some things that I didn't like about this car such as the transmission judder, rear end, lack of pick up, and others. The CLA caught my eye and went to do a test drive over the weekend. I definitely like the car a lot and didn't see any red flags. I ended up putting a deposit on the below which has all the features i like. It should be here in two weeks.

- Cirrus White
- Black MB-Tex
- Aluminum trim
- P01 premium package
- Rear Deck Spoiler
- 320 Multimedia package
- 321 Sports Package
- Pano sunroof
- Bi-Xenon + LED lights

I tend to over analyze everything so I'm hoping I don't back out. The purpose of this car is tri-fold: drive to the train station (2 miles way form home), weekend pleasure trips, take it to car shows. Looking forward to your comments.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome, neighbor! That's great that your car will arrive in 2 weeks. I ordered mine in May, and got it on 23Sept. I haven't seen any others on the road yet. I'm sure you will enjoy yours!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome, neighbor! That's great that your car will arrive in 2 weeks. I ordered mine in May, and got it on 23Sept. I haven't seen any others on the road yet. I'm sure you will enjoy yours!
Bubble! How is your car??!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bubble! How is your car??!

It's great!! Thanks for asking. :big smile: I'm still figuring out all of the features. I've got a couple minor complaints so far - for instance, the center console storage/arm rest. The latch to open it is kind of tucked way under the arm rest, so it's a serious wrist bender to pop it open. The basic door pins do look cheap (like someone else said).

Positives - I think it handles well. First gear seems a little slow, but once it hits second and beyond, it accelerates quickly - even in the Eco mode. Did I mention that it is beautiful? :wink: Overall, after 8 days, I'm still a happy owner!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe Paris: It's not a build. They already had this particular vehicle en route. I just lucked out it matched my wish list (except for the spoiler.)

Bubblewrap: I saw you other thread about thee winter tires. What is your final plan?

·
Registered
182 Posts
The spoiler actually looks great with the sport package. I'll post a photo soon. I originally was going to rip it off but it looks amazing.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to hear that. I haven't seen one yet. Looking forward to the pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts