Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals,

I am a road rep selling tyres to car dealerships across the East of England; covering 35k++ per annum currently in a 320d - great car in all honesty however.... few issues and very poor support from BMW GB Customer services - their arrogance is quite unbelievable, but that's another story!!

So,
time for a change, car replacement due May / June so timing is everything!!

Mad keen to see the new CLA and possibly the old man's boring boring pipe and slippers E class......

Cannot get a launch ate for UK and as I live in sunny Norwich we'll probably be a month after the official date!!

Need to see it / touch it / drive it soon as possible - can anyone help - any clues to launch date???[/FONT][/SIZE]

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hello guys and gals,

I am a road rep selling tyres to car dealerships across the East of England; covering 35k++ per annum currently in a 320d - great car in all honesty however.... few issues and very poor support from BMW GB Customer services - their arrogance is quite unbelievable, but that's another story!!

So,
time for a change, car replacement due May / June so timing is everything!!

Mad keen to see the new CLA and possibly the old man's boring boring pipe and slippers E class......

Cannot get a launch ate for UK and as I live in sunny Norwich we'll probably be a month after the official date!!

Need to see it / touch it / drive it soon as possible - can anyone help - any clues to launch date???[/FONT][/SIZE]
Hello Gary, welcome to the site! We are starting to get a bunch of UK members over here and I like it!

Launch date for Europe is April as far as I know. Some dealerships already have some examples on the lots in Germany, France, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts