Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Sean and im from Round Rock, TX. Just about 20 minutes north of Austin.

Just wanted to pop in and say whats up. I've been following the development of the CLA since i first heard about it, Now that there is concrete information on these cars its time for me to start saving up. Hopefully they will allow European delivery for this car, as its something ive always wanted to do. Currently planning on getting a CLA 250 4matic in Northern lights violet w/ panoramic sunroof and bi-xenons.

I currently own a 2010 VW GTI, 98 BMW M3, 85 Corvette, 09 BMW G650gs motorcycle

Past cars include 01 BMW 330ci, 06 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, 2008 E92 BMW 335xi, 2009 Mini Cooper S, 2005 Scion TC, 09 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart.

Look forward to getting involved here and getting to know people.

·
Registered
730 Posts
We got us a N'Austin partay up in here, ha! :D

Welcome aboard, good crowd & great admins/moderators along w/ excellent info... :cool:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea, looks like Austin might be the unofficial capital of Mercedescla.org , I just moved to the area just over a year ago. I know Mercedes of Georgetown is probably the closest dealer to me. Anyone have experience with them, they a good dealer to do business with?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I know Mercedes of Georgetown is probably the closest dealer to me. Anyone have experience with them, they a good dealer to do business with?
We'll find out soon enough, ehhh'... :p

I haven't dealt w/ either MB dealership in the area. With that said & generally speaking, when it comes to dealing/negotiating on new vehicles, the Austin area dealers don't discount as much as the other Texas metro areas (ie. San Antonio, Dallas, Houston).

I hope there will be some token discount, despite being a brand-new release. For those who are USAA members/eligible, they can save a good bit on MB vehicles. And at times, Costco offers a savings if purchased via them, when normally a discount wouldn't be present (namely when a new model is released & dealers aren't discounting in-person).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts