Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Still not fully sold on the pan-american grill but more pics like this and I might pull the trigger.

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
The pan grille meshes well with the led lights with the smoother drl cuz of its quantized verticals
The chrome dot mesh distributed feature grille fits well the angular drl in the hid lamps
Good grief what art design school is that from?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey OP, I recently joined this forum so I am not sure, but I like the body kit that you have on the front bumper and the gt grill, can I know where can I get them? and if I can install them on mine, since I have a 2019 Mercedes CLA 250 4Matic, non-AMG version.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey OP, I recently joined this forum so I am not sure, but I like the body kit that you have on the front bumper and the gt grill, can I know where can I get them? and if I can install them on mine, since I have a 2019 Mercedes CLA 250 4Matic, non-AMG version.
Send through a picture of your front

·
Registered
31 Posts
Still not fully sold on the pan-american grill but more pics like this and I might pull the trigger.
Looks pretty good if you're FL

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
is that the lit star that looks like the distronic emblem? can you snap a photo at night if that is the one I'm talking about.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's mine.
Mind to provide the link for the Amg grill with glowing logo and amg badge? 😓 Or is it that we can't share links on the forum?
PS: I tried finding an AMG grill with badge, and I couldn't find any...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts