Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked on your website.

end of april I can send you a video, cla 200! with top speed on the "Autobahn", there are no speed limit! :))) 230 kmh guaranteed!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I liked on your website.

end of april I can send you a video, cla 200! with top speed on the "Autobahn", there are no speed limit! :))) 230 kmh guaranteed!
I've driven on the Autobahn, it was really cool driving on it at high speeds, but a bit scary if you're not used to speeds that high!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Good Job Hans and welcome here! you are so lucky with the Autoban... here in my state of california the highest speed is 65 mph... or the Radar will catch me... lol
i understand that top speed for the CLA will be 149 MPH... so looking forward to your video here... :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
@ Chrisiden
you should drive on the Autobahn in Germany no slower than 65 mph, otherwise the police catch you and makes an alcohol test
:big smile::big smile:

·
Registered
315 Posts
@ Chrisiden
you should drive on the Autobahn in Germany no slower than 65 mph, otherwise the police catch you and makes an alcohol test
:big smile::big smile:
When we landed in Fankfurt, it was 2:10pm Germany time and my uncle totally freaked me out by asking if I wanted a beer. What I didn't know is that passengers can drink in the car, just not the driver. Oh and when he asked if I wanted a beer, it was 8:10am in Toronto, so here I was drinking beer (Bitburger) at my body clock time of 8:30am!!!

What a trip!!

Bitburger in the Morning.JPG
Mein Bruder und Ich.JPG

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mercedes says,that I my car in the days of 15-20 April get!
These are still 8 weeks!
Joy is great.
My birthday is on the 20.04.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Mercedes says,that I my car in the days of 15-20 April get!
These are still 8 weeks!
Joy is great.
My birthday is on the 20.04.
je je je ... my birthday is Today... lol
and i just read your message about 65 is too slow... opps... i better have a drink and drive faster ... lol
congrats on your birthday car... i hope you love it very much... what color did you order?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HAPPY BIRTHDAY chrisiden !!! :D:D:D

Configuration Hans's CLA
CLA 200 €31862,25
Night black €0,00
Urban (sport package "light") €1558,90
7 Speed automatic €2165,80
Leather replica ARTICO COMOBEIGE €142,80
Light and visibility package €428,40 (you take the MUST to have the beautiful interior lighting)
Wheels 5 double spoke design 18' (with urban included)
Thermotronik €606,90
Becker map pilot navigation €892,50
Bi-Xenon €1005,55
Floor mats velour €95,20
Rear view camera €345,10
Heated seats €345,10

1 - 20 of 27 Posts