Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Tuesday and you would think calls would be going out if the car was ready for pick up Friday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I (finally!) got an email yesterday from my salesperson that the cars should be released on the 20th with pick-up being on the 23rd or 24th. Even still, yes I agree more notification should be being sent out since this is only a week away. It seems with all of our experience, there is still a big mystery with the dealerships that I cannot explain or understand, almost as if they are receiving no heads up on the vehicle and will only know on the day of when they arrive on the big truck. Very strange.

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's Tuesday and you would think calls would be going out if the car was ready for pick up Friday.
Cars will not be ready for Fri pickup since they will be just released from their VPCs on that day. For most of us it means that car will arrive to the dealership in 2-4 days and it will take about additional day for prep. department to make sure the vehicle is ready for delivery... So we are at least a week out :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
12 Posts
I talked to MB if Cutler Bay (Miami) and they told me the cars will arrive between Tuesday and Thursday of next week.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I haven't heard anything from my dealer as of yet. I don't anticipate that I'll hear anything from him anyway so I'll just keep my heart attached to this forum. :in love:

·
Registered
294 Posts
My CLA45 is still months away from being built but I plan to do a 'drive-by" at my MB dealership on Friday afternoon to see if I spot anything interesting.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My CLA45 is still months away from being built but I plan to do a 'drive-by" at my MB dealership on Friday afternoon to see if I spot anything interesting.
Let me know if you see anything interesting :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My dealer called me last week and said that it would be available for pickup on sept. 20th. As of today he hasn't called again, the wait continues.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got a call from my dealer last week telling me that the cars will be released on 20th from the port or wherever they were held before. It takes 1-2 days to deliver it to the dealership and and extra 1-2 days to prepare it for delivery, which makes it deliverable on 24th the latest.

BTW, anyone know what the MSRP for an Edition 1 is? I still got no word from my dealer concerning that and it's supposed to be delivered in exactly a week, if not earlier.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My dealer said he was told by mercedes they would have them on the 20th but he doesn't think that will happen since they haven't been released yet and there is min 2 day delivery from port.

I checked again but he doesn't have the edition 1 official price either. However several other guys on the forum said $40,900 plus D&D.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I got a call from my dealer last week telling me that the cars will be released on 20th from the port or wherever they were held before. It takes 1-2 days to deliver it to the dealership and and extra 1-2 days to prepare it for delivery, which makes it deliverable on 24th the latest.

BTW, anyone know what the MSRP for an Edition 1 is? I still got no word from my dealer concerning that and it's supposed to be delivered in exactly a week, if not earlier.
My PO has $40,900 + DD. Asked my dealer about it (was it changed) - he said not for ordered/produced cars but have no info on what is going to be for the next batches.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My PO has $40,900 + DD. Asked my dealer about it (was it changed) - he said not for ordered/produced cars but have no info on what is going to be for the next batches.

This is one of those several other guys, lol

Thanks AlexG

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks Alex. I will double-check with my dealer tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts