Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, as title says, any of you in SoCal get to see the CLA or even purchased already?

Not pre order though

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just called my dealer at house of import...

She told me that all CLA they have has been sold out.

And said price now are all at MSRP.. And some dealers mark up

·
Registered
288 Posts
Just called my dealer at house of import...

She told me that all CLA they have has been sold out.

And said price now are all at MSRP.. And some dealers mark up
wow, thats crazy. Looks like its best to wait till the heat cools off....i cant believe they are gonna mark up an entry model like this. It might be a good time to sneak in and get an outstanding deal on a C class though ;).

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, thats crazy. Looks like its best to wait till the heat cools off....i cant believe they are gonna mark up an entry model like this. It might be a good time to sneak in and get an outstanding deal on a C class though ;).
That's exactly what I am thinking right now. A 2013 C class could be a good choice.....

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
even a 2014 C would be a good choice too :).
Best deals are all on the 2013s. Trust me, take a C250 Coupe. Only select the premium package and 18" AMG wheels as options if you can.
$42500 MSRP with at least $6k, perhaps more off. Makes it a great car to lease. A beautiful vehicle with fabulous interior and standard real panoramic roof.
I normally don't like 4-cylinder cars but while not super fast, the four is smooth and returns 32 mpg on my daily commute.

·
Registered
148 Posts
just went to MB of Ontario today after salesman told me they CLA with color/options i wanted. drove over an hour thru traffic. once i got there, there was only one CLA for test drive use only. dealer f**king lied... will never visit this dealer again...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Best deals are all on the 2013s. Trust me, take a C250 Coupe. Only select the premium package and 18" AMG wheels as options if you can.
$42500 MSRP with at least $6k, perhaps more off. Makes it a great car to lease. A beautiful vehicle with fabulous interior and standard real panoramic roof.
I normally don't like 4-cylinder cars but while not super fast, the four is smooth and returns 32 mpg on my daily commute.
see i need to load the car up (premium, multimedia, keyless go, lane tracking or driver assistance)...lol. The sedan would work out to be a better deal for me...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I test driven a Mountain grey CLA with non-sport package. It was a fully loaded one.

I gotta say the driving experience was really nice, the steering wheel is very fun to drive with and very good handling.
I don't know when will i be able to test drive a CLA with sport package, but i hope it's better?

I also test driven a 2013 C-Class Sedan 250 which i didn't really like it compare with CLA.
I would stick with the CLA for sure, but i'm not sure if my dealer is bsing or what, he said there wouldn't be a negotiable price until a year later ( 12 months ) later.
That is pretty upset to hear haha..

I test driven a BMW 320i today, It was pretty fun to drive with, but the steering wheel was not very good to hold but then handle is good.

right now i'm thinking 320 and CLA again...

gosh

·
Registered
178 Posts
I test driven a Mountain grey CLA with non-sport package. It was a fully loaded one.

I gotta say the driving experience was really nice, the steering wheel is very fun to drive with and very good handling.
I don't know when will i be able to test drive a CLA with sport package, but i hope it's better?

I also test driven a 2013 C-Class Sedan 250 which i didn't really like it compare with CLA.
I would stick with the CLA for sure, but i'm not sure if my dealer is bsing or what, he said there wouldn't be a negotiable price until a year later ( 12 months ) later.

I test driven a BMW 320i today, It was pretty fun to drive with, but the steering wheel was not very good to hold but then handle is good.

gosh
Odd where do you live?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
148 Posts
lol... we should go to one dealer and do group buy... :D

gosh

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got mine tonight! I'm so freaking happy. Black on black fully loaded and I got a pretty sweet deal. I went to Mercedes of Encino and dealt with Sepeher. They still have sport package cla's available. If you go tell him Zoe sent you. I'll be posting pics tomorrow! My excitement is just so unreal

1 - 20 of 61 Posts