Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New member here!

I just bought a 2018 Polar White CLA 250 4matic with Premium 1. I settled with this choice as it was in great condition (low mileage - previous owner was a vanilla driver).

Overall, I still do like the base model bumper, but I want to add a bit of edge/aggression to it. To me, the sport bumper is a bit to blocky/bulky, and gives up the sleek Euro look for a more muscle car look. That being said, I do want to see if anyone was able to dress up a base model bumper.

Has anyone done this without having to completely replace with the sport bumper?

I guess I'd be looking for canards or maybe a front lip?

·
Registered
9 Posts

I just bought a 2018 Polar White CLA 250 4matic with Premium 1. I settled with this choice as it was in great condition (low mileage - previous owner was a vanilla driver).

Overall, I still do like the base model bumper, but I want to add a bit of edge/aggression to it. To me, the sport bumper is a bit to blocky/bulky, and gives up the sleek Euro look for a more muscle car look. That being said, I do want to see if anyone was able to dress up a base model bumper.

Has anyone done this without having to completely replace with the sport bumper?

Welcome to Mercedes.org CLA. Do you have the 4Matic Turbo model? If you look at my page you'll be able to see what I did to my 2014 CLA 250. Just a few accessories to make it stand out from other CLA's.

·
Registered
193 Posts

Wheel Tire Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts