Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HG Motorsports is at the forefront of development and testing of the CLA/GLA platform and has three CLA development cars so I think it's fair to say that we are the CLA experts in Southern California! In addition to our efforts to create high quality aftermarket parts, we also provide maintenance and service using OEM parts and Mercedes-Benz trained and certified technicians. HG Service has over 60 years of experience in the Mercedes-Benz Family. Building on the principals of our founder, Heinz Gietz, our master technicians are here to offer you the best experience in automotive service and care. Formerly Heinz Gietz Autohaus, advancements in technology and our need for more space have forced us out of our La Jolla location and into a larger facility in Sorrento Valley. Our dual role as a motorsports-oriented performance shop and a fully-equipped service center allows us to properly care for your stock or modified vehicle. Our technicians are SLR and SLS certified and have plenty of experience working on exotics of all makes, we see everything from Fiats to Ferraris on a daily basis and every vehicle receives the same level of care and attention that we are known for.

We offer complimentary shuttle service, complimentary loaner cars, and can even pick your car up and drop it off when it is ready! We work hard to fit into your busy schedule!

Call or email me for a price quote on any job, big or small, or to schedule an appointment! We often have same day availability to accommodate you should an unforeseen issue arise.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Awesome! My work is about 5 mins from you guys here in the UTC area. I will definitely be taking my CLA to your shop for all my service needs.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
hi hg motorsports,
Do you guys have pricing for Service A, Service B etc? PM me if you don't want to post it on the forum.

Thanks!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An A service is generally between $250-300 and a B service is $350-400. The price varies depending on the model of vehicle because larger engines take more oil and the price of filters varies. The CLA is on the low side of maintenance cost compared to other Benz models because the four cylinder motors have much smaller oil supplies than the V8s and V12s.

All services at HG include a full inspection of the car's drivetrain & suspension and we also measure brake pad and rotor thicknesses, test the moisture content of brake fluid, check coolant level and quality, check the operation of all lights, etc. Services also include a car wash and interior vacuum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts