Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a new 2018 CLA owner looking for anyone who has successfully changed their factory orange headlights into white-ish LED or anything similar.

Link to a kit I can buy?

Not bright enough to blind oncoming traffic please :)

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2018 CLA 250 4MATIC SPORT Lunar Blue Metallic
3 Posts
I also have a 2018 and I decided to go with Lasfit for my LED conversion. They were very easy to install and work great. The only thing to note is that the LED headlights have a fan on the back to cool the metal components and the dust caps didn't fit back over the DRL/High beams. They did fit well on the low beams however. I went with the H15+H7 package and the difference is huge.
Heres a link for them: 2014-2019 Mercedes Benz CLA250 Custom H7 LED Bulbs Exterior Interior Lights Plug n Play

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Just curious, when folks like yourselves get a MB, why would you not put out a bit more and get the HIDs or LEDs package?

Even the lowly toyota prius and corolla gets the LEDs as std in their higher trims.

·
Registered
2018 CLA 250 4MATIC SPORT Lunar Blue Metallic
3 Posts
Just curious, when folks like yourselves get a MB, why would you not put out a bit more and get the HIDs or LEDs package?

Even the lowly toyota prius and corolla gets the LEDs as std in their higher trims.
I bought a 2018 model 6 months ago. I would have obviously optioned LED if I had built myself as I love MB DRLs. My car has every option aside from disctronic and LED and had miles/year I wanted for a great deal so I purchased it. Like I said the difference between halogen and LED is huge so its worth upgrading for safety reasons.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have boslla b1, 6500k white and the cutoff is clear.
looking on the website for these all the options i have no clue which to buy? i have a 2016 200d which ones fit my car lights? please help

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking on the website for these all the options i have no clue which to buy? i have a 2016 200d which ones fit my car lights? please help
Halogen or HID? Halogen is H7 for low beam, H15 for high beam. H7 needs special adapters, you can reach out to their cs to ask for help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts