Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello there lads, I'm in with another 'problem' that I'm stuck with... tried couple searches here and there but didnt find anything like this.

So, does anybody had this problem where the headlight washing system just stopped working out of nowhere?
I tried while driving, idling, headlights on auto, headlights manually turned on... still nothing. I know it should go on after 5 times washing the windshield but not anymore. At least this is what I had to do so they can do their job.

I dont think it has any specific fuse for this and since the windshield washer is working, I'm assuming that they should work too... but please correct me if I'm wrong...

I also went after the pump and cant really hear a thing when trying to wash the headlights so I'm guessing the pump went bad? Does anyone know if there's a fuse or anything I can try first before replacing it?

Cheers,
Daniel

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Weps
You have washers...lucky you!:)
What year?
Which model?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weps
You have washers...lucky you!:)
What year?
Which model?
Yeah... lucky me not. In Europe tho... it.s a law to have headlight washing system for bi-xenons.
Sorry for that, forgot to mention. Cla 250, 2014 the amg pack and suspension doesn't matter I guess :))

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Little update: Just replaced the headlights water pump and is all working. After several tries, now it's all good.

Thanksyou

1 - 8 of 8 Posts