Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2016 CLA driver's side access door to the headlights is missing. It is a plastic piece located in the fender plastic liner above the tire. Is any someone knows if it is available to be purchased from the dealer or any other source? If so, please provide the part # if any?

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
zalsaigh
Please Key-in "Looking for this part" into the above search field. Find the thread started by Kav212 in September and tell us if this is it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zalsaigh
Please Key-in "Looking for this part" into the above search field. Find the thread started by Kav212 in September and tell us if this is it.
Good News. I found out that the dealer carries this part for both side. here is the part # for the driver side:
A 246-884-02-22.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Good News. I found out that the dealer carries this part for both side. here is the part # for the driver side:
Great to hear this! ✅

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
They drop off easily if not properly set in place. I velcroed mine to the plastic panel which it sits in.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is actually slides up and down if it is properly installed. I bought a new one, however, I found my missing one still installed, but, it was moved down. I just slide it up and locked, everything went back to normal.

·
Registered
2015 CLA 250 4matic
47 Posts
These things were seriously the biggest pain in the butt when I upgraded the bulbs.
They slid down inside and had to be pulled out. There is a possibility they might be down in there still.

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
Mine stops sliding down when the “handle” stops against the opening bottom edge
I suppose you could put some bluetape and form an extension to that handle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts