Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mercedes CLA250 4MATIC
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, need your help! I have a 2015 CLA250 4MATIC and I am suffering from a weird issue! The heater blows hot air and everything is great as long as the car is moving. However, the moment I come to a red signal or park the car, the heater blows cold air! Once I start moving again, the hot air comes back! What could be the reason for that?

BTW, I had suffered last year from engine temperature drop while driving then changed the thermostat and the issue of dropping engine temp has reaolved. I am now left with this current issue I mentioned above.

Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Could be a airbubble stuck in the system? this just start recently with the heater?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hello everyone, need your help! I have a 2015 CLA250 4MATIC and I am suffering from a weird issue! The heater blows hot air and everything is great as long as the car is moving. However, the moment I come to a red signal or park the car, the heater blows cold air! Once I start moving again, the hot air comes back! What could be the reason for that?

BTW, I had suffered last year from engine temperature drop while driving then changed the thermostat and the issue of dropping engine temp has reaolved. I am now left with this current issue I mentioned above.

Appreciate the help!
Best bring it to a local shop that works on German cars. Even if you get some ideas of what is going on, you will probably still need to bring it into the shop. Don't think it will be a simple DIY fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts