Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Just joined up! I am in Southwest Ohio. I currently drive a 2001 Lexus RX 300 that is pushing 195K miles on it. Has been a great SUV and is still chugging along, however, I have plans to get a new vehicle this year and already made the decision to get a sedan. Over the past few months I have been researching, building a list of cars, test driving, deleting cars off the list etc. etc. Then I saw the Mercedes CLA during the Superbowl and was I need to check out Mercedes. I would be new to the brand and test drove a C300 last week and really liked the feel etc.

Right now the CLA is at the top of my list, but I am one that will need to test drive and get a feel for it rather than drop a deposit sight unseen.

Anyways, I have been reading the posts on this forum and am excited even more about the CLA. Open to hearing everyone's thoughts on why they love Mercedes!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks El Chorizo! My wife thinks I am obsessed with the CLA already as I am looking for new info daily and that's how I came across the forum. Yeah, I can't wait to see a CLA in person but the dealership I visited recently did not have any info yet. I am really curious about the legroom in the back and the MPG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts