Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Add yet another owner to the legion of AMG owners. I very recently became the proud owner of a 2015 AMG CLA45, and every day's its been nothing but a grin from ear to ear. As of right now, I am going to hold off on mods, and it will be my daily driver, and will need some degree of reliability. But, perhaps eventually a piggy back tune will be in the cards...

My path to this glorious destination was pretty normal; it's the 7th car I've owned throughout my driving years. I'll keep this short and just focus on the "performance" oriented cars that I've owned. My first foray into the beginnings of a performance vehicle was a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT; it was the first year they through the turbo 2.5L boxer under the hood, making a modest 250hp/250tq. From there, I moved onto a 2007 Acura RDX. Moving down the line, I picked up a 2011 Subaru WRX sedan, that I leased, before consolidating to a 2014 Subaru WRX wagon. Sadly, a day after making the final payment, the 2014's motor blew. And here I am.

Anyway, it's been quite a long time since I've been on a car board (I joined a few - one when I had my jeep, and when I had my Legacy GT), so I look forward to plowing through this forum to learn everything I can about the new car.

Thanks! :mblogoblack:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi. I also had a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. It was quick after going stage 2 with a bigger intercooler and the Cobb downpipe. Then it had burnt valves at 90,000 miles and it broke a piston at 130,000. I found the Mercedes has a better suspension stock than my modified Subaru

1 - 7 of 7 Posts