Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just got a CLA yesterday. Long story short, dealership had a total of 5 Wednesday and down to 1 yesterday, and I was able to snag it! :) Here are the specs:

Jupiter Red
Black MBTex
Sport Package
Pano Roof
BiXenon

Prior to the CLA, I was driving a 2011 C300 4Matic. It was a great car but I wanted something more gas efficient. I was only getting between 14-18mpg in the city and 27 in the highway if I get lucky. I fell in love with this car as soon as I spotted it in the lot. It's definitely a head-turner and a very unique body style. I'm just glad all the options that are a MUST have for me are on the exact car in the lot. I was initially looking for a white one but I really liked the red as soon as I saw it in person. Sorry for the bad phone pics...I'll take better ones as soon as I get chance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats. It looks great! I live in Denver. Purchased my car in Westminster. But is arriving this Tuesday. I got a with one, Premium Package, Multimedia (just for the back camera because I felt the back window very small), Bi-Xenon lights and Panorama Roof. I really like the diamond grill but I didn't want to spend 2300 more just for the grill that I would be able to change it in the future (just the grill). I moved here some months ago. What do you think about this car and the snow? I was afraid because it's not a 4WD.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats. It looks great! I live in Denver. Purchased my car in Westminster. But is arriving this Tuesday. I got a with one, Premium Package, Multimedia (just for the back camera because I felt the back window very small), Bi-Xenon lights and Panorama Roof. I really like the diamond grill but I didn't want to spend 2300 more just for the grill that I would be able to change it in the future (just the grill). I moved here some months ago. What do you think about this car and the snow? I was afraid because it's not a 4WD.
Congrats on your new car as well! I was also considering the MM package only for the backup camera but decided not to for cost reasons. I didn't care much for the navigation because I probably only used it twice on my phone this year so I definitely don't use it enough for it to be worth it. I''ll also be okay with the 1.2" screen difference. I definitely wanted the sport package mainly for the AMG wheels. I had the base 17" on my C300 before and regretted that so I made sure I have it on this one. :)

As far as snow, I haven't driven it in the snow yet but since I have the sport package, it includes summer tires so I may swap them out here in a month for some winter tires. The thing about snow in Colorado is that it melts so quickly that it doesn't really bother me much.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanx for the answer. Let's see how I do this winter. Lol. Last winter was my first time driving with snow everywhere!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congratulations!! It's a sweet car. I'm thinking about the exact same specs but in white. What do you think about the standard audio and the single zone AC?

Enjoy it!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!! It's a sweet car. I'm thinking about the exact same specs but in white. What do you think about the standard audio and the single zone AC?

Enjoy it!!!
Thanks! I haven't listened to the standard speakers on the CLA. I did have them on my C300 though but I'm not sure if they use the same speakers on the CLA. It wasn't horrible and it was a decent upgrade to the speakers I had on my Impreza that I drove prior to the C300. As far as single zone AC...it's really up to the driver. If you consistently have a passenger who loves the temp to be 20F warmer, then it's a great option. This will avoid any arguments on what the thermostat needs to be. lol Having a digital thermostat was also a plus!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congratulations Aaron! I love hearing about people happy with their new CLAs. Please let me know if you ever have any questions about the car or other models. I am a Mercedes-Benz product expert at the brand new Mercedes-Benz of Loveland store. Also right now we have the best CLA 250 inventory selection in Colorado because we are such a new dealer. Look forward to hearing more from all of you soon.

-H:clapr:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts