Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I have been visiting this forum very often for the last few weeks and finally decided to join in the discussions! I first came across mentions of the CLA online when I was actually comparing the C Class with the 328i and A4 - and since then, I haven't thought about getting any other car! The C Class was turning out to be a little north of what I had budgeted for and that is all the more reason why the CLA is so very appealing. The fact that it looks way better than the current C Class (my opinion!) is actually the cherry on the cake! (Or rather, the cake on the cake :D)

Here is some information about me:

Lease/Buy: Lease
Key selling factors for the CLA:
- Amazing design
- Lowest drag co-efficient
- Reasonably powerful yet efficient engine
- The Mercedes brand
Doubtful about:
- Post launch issues?
- Panoramic sun-roof would cause too much heat?

Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey everyone!

I have been visiting this forum very often for the last few weeks and finally decided to join in the discussions! I first came across mentions of the CLA online when I was actually comparing the C Class with the 328i and A4 - and since then, I haven't thought about getting any other car! The C Class was turning out to be a little north of what I had budgeted for and that is all the more reason why the CLA is so very appealing. The fact that it looks way better than the current C Class (my opinion!) is actually the cherry on the cake! (Or rather, the cake on the cake :D)

Here is some information about me:

Lease/Buy: Lease
Key selling factors for the CLA:
- Amazing design
- Lowest drag co-efficient
- Reasonably powerful yet efficient engine
- The Mercedes brand
Doubtful about:
- Post launch issues?
- Panoramic sun-roof would cause too much heat?

Keep up the good work guys!
Welcome!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts