Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A pleasure to join you guys here. I've been aiming for a C Class for my next ride to replace my aging 1.8T B5..however, upon learning of the new CLA, I immediately fell in love. I knew this would be my next car. Btw, I grew up driving my old man's 240D W115, 300D & 230E W123's in the old country...wish an oil burner would be an option for us here in the US. Cheers to All!!:smile:

·
Registered
984 Posts
A pleasure to join you guys here. I've been aiming for a C Class for my next ride to replace my aging 1.8T B5..however, upon learning of the new CLA, I immediately fell in love. I knew this would be my next car. Btw, I grew up driving my old man's 240D W115, 300D & 230E W123's in the old country...wish an oil burner would be an option for us here in the US. Cheers to All!!:smile:
We still have a chance to get the Diesel version here in the US, though it is an outside shot. Welcome to the site, glad to have you board and looks like you've been in the MB fold for quite a while! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, EC. I'd like to carry on/continue my dad's MB "tradition"...nothing compares to a German car. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts