Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to pop in and say halo. Hard to believe there is a forum for a car that does not yet quite sorta exist... Lots of good info info and have some work to do before I put my deposit down:cool2: need someting to keep my SLK company.... may have to hit the NY show so I can at least touch it.

Dealers here want a 1000 deposit to order one, was seeing some who paid 500.... Hmmm. Anyway looks like a good bunch of anxious folks on here. Thanks for the info and cheers!!:mblogoblack:

·
Registered
515 Posts
welcome to our friendly forum here Airmousam
... here in california dealers will accept $500 refundable deposit... but i just want to see it in person first and test drive before i hand out any funds...

·
Registered
984 Posts
Wanted to pop in and say halo. Hard to believe there is a forum for a car that does not yet quite sorta exist... Lots of good info info and have some work to do before I put my deposit down:cool2: need someting to keep my SLK company.... may have to hit the NY show so I can at least touch it.

Dealers here want a 1000 deposit to order one, was seeing some who paid 500.... Hmmm. Anyway looks like a good bunch of anxious folks on here. Thanks for the info and cheers!!:mblogoblack:
Hello Airmousam,

Each dealer will be different with regards to the deposit. Just make sure that the deposit is refundable and you shouldn't have a problem if you change your mind.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. Yes looks like its 1000, which is fine...taking a road trip to the NYC car show to see it live. If its awesome ive got my options picked out and ready to go. A tick over 40k, and will have to incl my wife in this at some point ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts