Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of funnny XD

On a sort of unrelated note, I do see so many more CLA's nowadays.

IMG_9880.JPG

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Oh ... must be the “amg line” base model
Hey to each his own... probably one of those "rice honda boys" who graduated to a Mercedes from owning a Civic where they "dressed it up like it can fly"...

But it is amazing how one badge can make one feel they are a totally different beast altogether... the power of "optics"... Even if you don't have the goods to show for it, at least you can look like it... =)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Dont know about other folks ... though I prefer the sleeper (ie a 45 with no badges anywhere and much easier to clean anyway)
Absolutely, I don't know how many times I have almost ripped off the "4Matic" badge on the back with my Microfibre cloth when cleaning. I figure I don't need to de-badge the car, they will just fall off on the highway one day...

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Absolutely, I don't know how many times I have almost ripped off the "4Matic" badge on the back with my Microfibre cloth when cleaning. I figure I don't need to de-badge the car, they will just fall off on the highway one day...
all of my cars ever since i can remember pretty much all the badges came off
one had 2 holes left over so i covered it up with a nice flat USA flag sticker ... and still easy to clean
but of all the badges i had to yank off ... the cla ones were the toughest
i always "lift" the logos/badges off (no floss maneuvers) so everything is intact ... and that adhesive was some tough stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts