Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

From the threads I've already browsed through, it look as though I'm as excited as all of you to get my hands on the CLA!

I live in the D/FW area of Texas, and I'm looking at making the CLA my first Mercedes. I was rather happy to see the look in my wife's face when I showed her the video that was played during the super bowl, and she's just as excited to ride in it as I am. I've already been in touch with my local dealer so we're now counting the days until we can go and take one for a drive.

-Droo

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome, Droo! This is a great place to find out news about the MB CLA! I'm like you . . . . can't wait until we can see this incredible car in real life!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hey everyone,

From the threads I've already browsed through, it look as though I'm as excited as all of you to get my hands on the CLA!

I live in the D/FW area of Texas, and I'm looking at making the CLA my first Mercedes. I was rather happy to see the look in my wife's face when I showed her the video that was played during the super bowl, and she's just as excited to ride in it as I am. I've already been in touch with my local dealer so we're now counting the days until we can go and take one for a drive.

-Droo
Hello Droo, welcome to the site from another fellow Texan!

If your wife liked that video have her take a look at the "Untamed" video here. I think its even better: http://www.mercedescla.org/forum/9-cla-pictures-videos/206-new-me-video-untamed-new-cla.html

Glad to have you aboard and thanks for doing the welcome post!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts