Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from B.C. thinking about the AMG version?

I live in Abbotsford so the closest dealer will be Surrey. Anybody have experience with them?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have ordered mine from Richmond Automall.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Maddog,
I'm in Langley and considering the AMG....still trying to decide if the 250 will be enough for me or not.
I've been in to the Surrey dealer, about a month ago and they really didn't have any useful info for me. I knew more about the car than they did!
FYI, there is MB dealership opening in Langley later this year.
Let me know if you proceed with the AMG and what dealer you choose.
Cheers

·
Registered
371 Posts
Local dealer can start enter in orders for CLA 45 as of yesterday. I will swing by the dealer today after work to finalize my options and color.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yup! I finalized mine 250 couple days ago too! Hopefully I can able get allocated for my Edition 1!!
No extra budget for the 45! =(
Will go for some Brabus and tunings on the 250 instead! :big smile:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi Guys,

I made a deposit for the 45 AMG. The dealer said they had 15 or so AMG's on order for Vancouver and it sounds like there's going to be large delays for the AMG version, Jan-Feb delivery dates.

Can't wait!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Hi Guys,

I made a deposit for the 45 AMG. The dealer said they had 15 or so AMG's on order for Vancouver and it sounds like there's going to be large delays for the AMG version, Jan-Feb delivery dates.

Can't wait!

Hey just wanted to say that the CLA 45 AMG isn't in production until July/August so there can't be any delays at the moment plus I contacted Mercedes Benz 2 days ago and that they're still on schedule to arrive in November. I think the reason on why you might receive the 45 AMG in January/February is because you might be on the 2nd list of orders for the AMG. Only possibility I could think of at the moment.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I made the deposit back in April. I just finalized my order on June 6th and dealer said I will get mine in November .

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info everybody.
Good to hear an MB dealer will start up in Langley. Much better for me.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey just wanted to say that the CLA 45 AMG isn't in production until July/August so there can't be any delays at the moment plus I contacted Mercedes Benz 2 days ago and that they're still on schedule to arrive in November. I think the reason on why you might receive the 45 AMG in January/February is because you might be on the 2nd list of orders for the AMG. Only possibility I could think of at the moment.
Damn, I think probably missed the first allotment of AMG's for Canada then or the dealer was setting really low expectations for me. Thanks for the clarification!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello All!

I'm from BC as well and interested in a CLA250. Any idea what kind of discounts (if any) will be available for the CLA? Maybe we should band together for a group buy like they're doing back east.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Maybe after a few months you may able to find some discounts. As of now, the allocation cannot even able to meet the demand in BC, do you think the dealers can offer you discount??? Good Luck if you find one!~

Hello All!

I'm from BC as well and interested in a CLA250. Any idea what kind of discounts (if any) will be available for the CLA? Maybe we should band together for a group buy like they're doing back east.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone refer me to a dealer contact in the lower mainland? I am interested in the CLA250

Im wondering if there is a waitlist for the vehicle.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Decided to join this forum after following for a while. I'm in BC and placed my deposit back in July, just received November allocation and I'm confirming options right now. My dealer said that I needed to choose between either the night package or the exterior carbon fiber package; I couldn't get both. He also said that the CF package should include the black window trim. Anyone run into this as well?

My options so far are:
- Premium package
- Carbon fiber package (exterior)
- Mountain Grey
- Parktronic
- Navigation
- Media Interface
- 19" Matte black wheels
- AMG performance exhaust

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi guys.

I've decided to keep my 911 for another year.
I'm a little concerned about first year bugs and I am really interested to test drive the S3 when it shows up.
I still may go for the AMG 45 in the end but it will be a 2015. I also would like to see the new dealership open in Langley first.

I'll still pop in now and again to see how you are all making out with your new cars.
Good luck to you all.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Can anyone refer me to a dealer contact in the lower mainland? I am interested in the CLA250

Im wondering if there is a waitlist for the vehicle.

Thanks in advance!

Which are you you interested in? I can recommend my dealer to you, he works in Richmond. I asked him last week wondering how many people they have on waitlist, he said 56 and if you order now you need to wait till march 2014

1 - 20 of 24 Posts