Mercedes CLA Forum banner

Hi from the UK

Tags
amg cla
977 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rid_1 
#1 ·
Hi all.

Just joined having recently ordered a white MY20 CLA 35 in Premium trim. I was expecting by end of November at first but its now been pushed to February 2020. :(

Anybody received a CLA 35 yet?

#2 ·
Hi, welcome to the forum! I read on a facebook or linkedin post just recently that someone else had been expecting their delivery but it had been pushed back by 5 or 6 months! Problems in the supply chain, or at the factory? Would be interesting to know what the problems are with these new roll-outs as I'm looking at ordering mid to end of next year and I want to make sure that the issues are sorted.

#3 ·
Cheers - yeah I've heard mixed things. I still haven't been able to pin down which factory they are being built in (Mexico or Hungary)? I think it's a combination of MB underestimating demand and also supply chain issues meaning parts are being delayed. They had poor financial performance for Q1 because of delays across all models.

What are you thinking of ordering?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.