Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I live in Austin, Texas and I am thinking about buying a new family car. I currently drive at 2006 Acura TSX with 98.800 miles on it. I have never gotten to 100,000 with any car. (this is our 4th Acura - 2 others will killed by red light runners and one we just outgrew since it was a 2 door) Once my Acura hits that magic number of 100,000 miles it is time to find something new. We also own a 2012 Mazda Miata with a retractable hardtop (such a fun car!) and my 16 year old daughter drives a 2012 Fiat Lounge (no pick-up so perfect for a kid, and so cute with black and red leather interior) i want another car about the same size as my 2006 Acura and the Mercedes CLA250 is almost exactly the same size as my car. (Acuras have gotten bigger over the years)

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Hi everyone, I live in Austin, Texas and I am thinking about buying a new family car. I currently drive at 2006 Acura TSX with 98.800 miles on it. I have never gotten to 100,000 with any car. (this is our 4th Acura - 2 others will killed by red light runners and one we just outgrew since it was a 2 door) Once my Acura hits that magic number of 100,000 miles it is time to find something new. We also own a 2012 Mazda Miata with a retractable hardtop (such a fun car!) and my 16 year old daughter drives a 2012 Fiat Lounge (no pick-up so perfect for a kid, and so cute with black and red leather interior) i want another car about the same size as my 2006 Acura and the Mercedes CLA250 is almost exactly the same size as my car. (Acuras have gotten bigger over the years)
A bit tight in the rear in the CLA but otherwise perfect.

Welcome Tuxedo Cat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts