Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Corpus here... there are quiet a few from Texas though. There is a thread with a map showing location.you should add yourself!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Welcome aboard pardner!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It took me a few weeks to find my car, without having to pre order it. In Houston, there seems to be few Jupiter Red CLAswith the black multispoke AMG wheels, esp. that are non fully loaded.

The other day, I saw a CLA like mine for the first time, and it truly felt like that moment when you go to an event and another woman is wearing YOUR dress. Need to expedite aftermarket accessorizing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It took me a few weeks to find my car, without having to pre order it. In Houston, there seems to be few Jupiter Red CLAswith the black multispoke AMG wheels, esp. that are non fully loaded.

The other day, I saw a CLA like mine for the first time, and it truly felt like that moment when you go to an event and another woman is wearing YOUR dress. Need to expedite aftermarket accessorizing.

Houston, Texas checking in. I love my CLA, I didn't see any white CLAs like mine and now let's just say I know the feeling.

View attachment 19177

·
Registered
3 Posts
Newbie reporting in from The Woodlands. My CLA is currently on the ship! Cocoa Brown, sport package, 18" AMG Black Wheels and much more. Just can't wait to drive her!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts