Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed the oil myself for service B. How do you reset the service notifier? :clacw:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I just posted this in other thread you asked. love copy/paste

set instruments to display odometer, turn off car, turn key to position 1 (before start), press and hold phone answer button on steering wheel and continue to hold it while pressing and holding OK button on other side steering wheel. After a few seconds a menu will pop up and you can release the buttons. From that menu go to assyst plus and then service one. If you're using mobil 1 then choose 229.5 for oil grade and then complete full service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did Change the oil when my car hit 1000 Miles with mobil 1 0w40, do i need to do the reset and change it to 229.5? Thanks!

·
Registered
341 Posts
how many quarts of oil did you use? I don't have the manual on me.. thanks in advance. Someone needs to put a DIY on oil changing.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I followed these instructions AND the read-out stated "full service could not be carried out"---ANYONE have an idea what THAT means???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got the same message, tried to reset several times with same message. Anyone know what the problem is, I hate to take it into the dealer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
same thing after i did B service got to end of pushing the OK s and last it said full service not carried out????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts