1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,843 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speaking of The Real World, my 6'5" nephew got in the car yesterday, put the seat back, and exclaimed, "This car's got a LOT of room!"

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Speaking of The Real World, my 6'5" nephew got in the car yesterday, put the seat back, and exclaimed, "This car's got a LOT of room!"
Yes speaking of a lot of room, I picked up my parents the other day from the airport. My dad has a relatively small folding wheelchair and their luggage to put in the trunk. Some other folks waiting at the curb for pickup and I could feel the eyes on me and heard a lady muttering "he'll never fit that in the trunk"... I proceeded to fold the chair slide it all the way in... took in their two suitcases... I asked them if they had any more as I still had plenty of room to stack.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Opinions are like [email protected]#$%^&s. Everyone's got one. Does it matter what a magazine says?

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
Yes speaking of a lot of room, I picked up my parents the other day from the airport. My dad has a relatively small folding wheelchair and their luggage to put in the trunk. Some other folks waiting at the curb for pickup and I could feel the eyes on me and heard a lady muttering "he'll never fit that in the trunk"... I proceeded to fold the chair slide it all the way in... took in their two suitcases... I asked them if they had any more as I still had plenty of room to stack.
Oh yeah attaboy
We do have roomy dead body boots ...

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Oh yeah attaboy
We do have roomy dead body boots ...
not to mention plenty more space in the door gap. :drool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts