Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 4 months on this forum, and 2 months waiting for delivery, I am happy to say my '15 CLA 250 is finally here. I live in round Round Rock, Texas, and I think I've seen posts from forum members around here in Cedar Park and Leander. Any local knowledge you guys can pass on to me? Haven't seen many CLAs around here yet.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Welcome to the club.
Thanks. Got 800 miles in, only 200 more of break in, then I 'm going to cut loose. Any owners ever meet up around here?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Got to sit in a 2025 CLA250 yesterday and the interior upgrades are a nice touch over the 2014. Give the interior a more premium feel, not 2014 was bad to begin with. Congrats! Post some pics when you get a chance, everyone likes pictures lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got to sit in a 2025 CLA250 yesterday and the interior upgrades are a nice touch over the 2014. Give the interior a more premium feel, not 2014 was bad to begin with. Congrats! Post some pics when you get a chance, everyone likes pictures lol

With an 11 year age gap, I would hope the interior has a nicer touch to the 2014! :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Grand Prairie checking in

·
Registered
87 Posts
I stopped in at the Austin dealership to have my tire repaired (well replaced). Mentioned the idea of a meet-up there on a Saturday morning, then a group drive out to the Oasis for brunch (restaurant with outdoor seating overlooking the lake and a nice, curvy drive out there), then people take off on their own to explore the Hill Country (wineries, small towns with great shops and restaurants, Museum of the Pacific War in Fredericksburg, etc.). I am not sure we will get the dealership to agree, since they feel parking is a big issue. So, if I can locate a good spot for the initial meeting in North or Central Austin, then we could still do the rest.

Thoughts?

MB-Oasis.PNG

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I stopped in at the Austin dealership to have my tire repaired (well replaced). Mentioned the idea of a meet-up there on a Saturday morning, then a group drive out to the Oasis for brunch (restaurant with outdoor seating overlooking the lake and a nice, curvy drive out there), then people take off on their own to explore the Hill Country (wineries, small towns with great shops and restaurants, Museum of the Pacific War in Fredericksburg, etc.). I am not sure we will get the dealership to agree, since they feel parking is a big issue. So, if I can locate a good spot for the initial meeting in North or Central Austin, then we could still do

View attachment 19180 [/QUOTE
That MB dealership is right down the street from the old Highland mall, should be plenty of room there to meet. Sounds like the start of a cool idea.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Heck, even if the dealer is not on board, we could meet there any way, and then caravan out to oasis.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinking the same thing. Heck, even if the dealer is not on board, we could meet there any way, and then caravan out to oasis.
I'm interested; still rarely see any CLAs around here, and would like to meet other owners. Crazy to say, since I've been retired, I am busier than ever. Off the top of my head, I know my next three Saturdays are already booked. Still, I'd like to meet sometime.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts