Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have some questions here as the the Mercedes smart wissoftware doesn’t shot it or I just can’t find it. I am converting an m274 block into an m133 block to put an a rad restomod. i have already found the sleeves that are made from the same material amg uses for the m133 cylinders. I also have a completed m133 engine. Anyway I have two m133 euro heads one on the block and one free standing and before I 2d scan and mill a new front cover to put the m133 head on the m274 block as they will fit minus the fronot covers I was curious what the valve sizes are on the m133 as I can anyway gut my spare vs 3D scanning and making a Frankenstein cover to mill out on my brother cnc. In short it would be easier to mod the 274 head, anyway if anyone know the dimensions and if they are 3 or 5 angle valve seats that would go leaps am
nd Brundtland as cutting ports is super easy with the mill and butchering a spare head means I can sell off the AMG engine as is since it only had 10k as it got rear ended by a 16 year old in his mommies car. Any help appreciated and yes I know there are far easier ways to make the power but this is a showcase car so it’s more about showing what I can do than envy thing else to jumpstart my import restomod compan

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm glad I found this post. Although I don't have an answer as to the M133 head valve sizes. I have a question for you. I'm in the process of rebuilding my M133 and I see that you have found the cylinder sleeves. Could you pass that info to me? Have you installed them? Are they functional? I have scoured the internet and can't find a single thread about sleeving a M133 engine. I know theres nanoslide on the cylinder walls that prevents friction however, my cylinder walls were damaged by a broken piston ring, hence the sleeves. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts