Mercedes CLA Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
i cant show u the original picture of the harness when i removed the cluster.and i dont wanna take the risk of moving d harness to its original position.for sure u will figure it out,just twist the harness a few times to make sure it will not move.this is just a quick fix but in the future if d problem occurs again atleast we have something to tell to mercedes mechanic

· Registered
2 Posts
we had the same problem here.almost get nuts with my wifes cla250's instrument cluster.go back to basic guys.check all the wiring connections

Hey I got a 17 cla250 with similar cluster issues. I want to get a little more info on how you got it fixed any info would be appreciated I’ve been fighting this thing for a year and took it to multiple shops and they can’t find the issue. So with the wiring harness you pictured is behind the cluster after it’s removed? And you just plugged it out and plugged it back in then making sure it don’t move anymore and this solved the issue. Thanks again

· Registered
15 Posts
Hey I got a 17 cla250 with similar cluster issues. I want to get a little more info on how you got it fixed any info would be appreciated I’ve been fighting this thing for a year and took it to multiple shops and they can’t find the issue. So with the wiring harness you pictured is behind the cluster after it’s removed? And you just plugged it out and plugged it back in then making sure it don’t move anymore and this solved the issue. Thanks again
yes thats correct.its been months now that its working properly,.but i think its just a temporary fix,atleast if it happens again i can show it to the mercedes mechanic..

· Registered
15 Posts
[/QUOTE
maybe its the wire harness,or maybe the little canbus,but not the cluster..already tried to put a different cluster,same issue.until i tried twisting the harness.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts