Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my finished installation of interior ambient lighting on my 2016 CLA 250.

The air vent lights were from Aliexpress, cost me around 200 CAD and the fibre optic phone app controlled strips were actually just 50 CAD from Amazon and they were surprisingly decent quality for the money.
Vehicle Plant Car Motor vehicle Speedometer

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
So this is my finished installation of interior ambient lighting on my 2016 CLA 250.

The air vent lights were from Aliexpress, cost me around 200 CAD and the fibre optic phone app controlled strips were actually just 50 CAD from Amazon and they were surprisingly decent quality for the money.
View attachment 67247 View attachment 67248
How involved was it? How do you control them? Is it through the main cluster like OEM lights?

·
Super Moderator
1,825 Posts
How was the installation ??

I just did mine this week end.. it is pain to install, i have to plug in the door module !!

Quality wasn't the best too ! The 3 middle vent are not lighting at the same intensity... (hard to tell in the picture)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How involved was it? How do you control them? Is it through the main cluster like OEM lights?
took me a few hours, not too hard just watching youtube. and the Airvent ones you control via the ambient light controls in the car, and the strip lighting is controlled on phone app!

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 67247 View attachment 67248
Hi!! Can you please tell me where did you plug the connector into?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts