Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the Mountain Grey in person? I'm wondering if it would look good with Black interior or if another color interior would suit it better?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've wrestled with this for some weeks- having settled on mountain grey exterior. Don't love black interiors and feel that beige doesn't suit this exterior colour (but great for black and white exteriors). Was thinking of crystal grey with the black ash wood trim. Figured the black ash would blend the black dash (I've only seen the dash black with both the mb tex and leather options) and grey interior elements.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I was leaning towards the ash grey, but then I saw it at the dealer and switched to black. I'm also getting the black ashwood trim and using the builder online, it looks nice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was leaning towards the ash grey, but then I saw it at the dealer and switched to black. I'm also getting the black ashwood trim and using the builder online, it looks nice.
Was the ash grey that bad?

Here in Canada they list the light grey colour as crystal grey. Presume they are the same. Heading to the dealership on Saturday to preview and hope the have a b-class in stock with these finishings.

Alternative is the nut brown I guess.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
The ash grey I am familiar with is just grey. The same you see in all mercedes. The photos may be misleading.
They would have to call it a different name if it is that light. Near white interior may be really hard to keep clean.
My wife's jean left blue stain on her light beige MB seats that was hell to remove.
The leather package not only get you stitched MB tex covered dash and door top but carpet with light trim.
Really neat.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
See, this is the problem with a black interior...the car isn't 5 minutes old and you can spot the dust on the floor. I love it but that's what has me thinking about brown or grey...although the black is really nice. lol

-Eric

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Right hand drive. UK, I presume. Is the red stitching on the seats, center arm rest and steering wheel an option ?
Is the flat bottom steering wheel with the full aluminium trim part of the premium package ?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Right hand drive. UK, I presume. Is the red stitching on the seats, center arm rest and steering wheel an option ?
Is the flat bottom steering wheel with the full aluminium trim part of the premium package ?
Aluminum is the standard trim. The flat bottom steering wheel is an option on the 45 only, I believe. But, what they do in the UK and US may be vastly different. I think someone pointed out earlier that the night package is standard on UK cars.

Also, the "red cut" seating you're talking about with the red stitching is available for the 45...not the 250...at least, that appears to be the current state of the offering in the US.

-Eric

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
But this is a regular CLA, not a 45.
Also I am referring to the center steering wheel trim. Think the cars without premium package gets a round wheel
without the full center aluminium trim and without the perforated grip. Just curious about what option gives red stitichings on the seats
and the steering wheel on a standard CLA in UK.

·
Registered
35 Posts
standard AMG spec. for the UK.
Have ordered Jupe Red and this inerior is the only choice - but pretty good though!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Was the ash grey that bad?

Here in Canada they list the light grey colour as crystal grey. Presume they are the same. Heading to the dealership on Saturday to preview and hope the have a b-class in stock with these finishings.

Alternative is the nut brown I guess.
The grey was just VERY light color. I felt it leaned a little more to the white than to what I would call a medium grey.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts