Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know invoice on these cars yet? And for fun what is target above invoice? What do dealers normally sell at? What other discounts are around other than fleet pricing?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ayoo- That would be me.. i posted the invoice pricing link in the NorCal Thread. Which dealership did you up at?

CanesXXIV- After you calculate everything, if you are able to get ~6% off MSRP, you are pretty much buying the car at invoice pricing is what it appears to be.

I don't know if this is invoice pricing is accurate, but I don't think they edmunds just pulled this out of nowhere. I think i got the link from another thread so credit to whoever posted it first.

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class CLA250 Price With True Market Value<sup>®</sup>

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you including the destination charge in that calculation? And is that before the fleet discount is applied?

·
Registered
82 Posts
The calculator includes the 925 destination fee... so yes, I am including as part of the charge.
There is no fleet discount accounted for in the calculator.....

Are you including the destination charge in that calculation? And is that before the fleet discount is applied?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Since someone brought this topic up, i might as well ask a beginner question haha..

My MSRP on Edmunds is $37,355 , True Market value is $36757, Invoice is $34,805.

Let's say in my region Tax and additional fees will be around $3,500.

what is the average or fair/good out the door price for my CLA?

if MSRP + TAX + FEES = that's almost 41k... for Sport package, Pano roof, Bi-Xenon , Premium package. :(

·
Registered
730 Posts
I believe getting a Consumer Reports New Car Price Report can offer an accurate breakdown of MSRP (sticker price), dealer invoice, list price & invoice price for options/packages/accessories, and/or other applicable costs/fees info.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts