Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the delays the we are seeing with a Edition 1, is it worth waiting for? Besides the yellow stripes and black rims, is there an advantage from msrp perspective if I were to pick options similar to edition 1?

·
Registered
93 Posts
With all the delays the we are seeing with a Edition 1, is it worth waiting for? Besides the yellow stripes and black rims, is there an advantage from msrp perspective if I were to pick options similar to edition 1?
I've found it hard to find another car with the same configuration , specially the sports package..

·
Registered
260 Posts
I've found it hard to find another car with the same configuration , specially the sports package..
Agree in that... Saw already 3 different specs with MSRPs $33,xxx-$39,xxx and all of them were missing some part of edition one and the charm of night package. Still not sure will wait if the delay is two-three weeks, but then it will not be other CLA - will switch to BMW 32x.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
93 Posts
Agree in that... Saw already 3 different specs with MSRPs $33,xxx-$39,xxx and all of them were missing some part of edition one and the charm of night package. Still not sure will wait if the delay is two-three weeks, but then it will not be other CLA - will switch to BMW 32x.

Alex,

What kind of terms are you getting on the 328?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Alex,

What kind of terms are you getting on the 328?
Actually I was looking on 320. Fully loaded with xDrive it as $42,2xx MSRP. Having 328 with this MSRP is pretty hard as it would be pretty much "empty"...

·
Registered
260 Posts
What ever is wrong with the E1 is effecting the sport as well.
Probably not -- maybe the defect is related to "night package"? Did you saw E1 images posted yesterday? It has no tint on windows.... Maybe it is something else, exclusive to E1s...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Probably not -- maybe the defect is related to "night package"? Did you saw E1 images posted yesterday? It has no tint on windows.... Maybe it is something else, exclusive to E1s...

Does the car come with tinted windows ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm still waiting for my E1. Dealer like the rest keeps saying tomorrow and def not getting it tomorrow. I told him I'm reading on the forum about some issue and he is like really let me find out for you and nothing. No info from the dealer as to why it's late

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Preproduction car had it.

Outside of suv's I've never seen a car come with tinted windows. It would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.