Mercedes CLA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have recently purchased a CLA45 and was wondering how to fit Isofix car seat. Cannot seem to find a video on how to fit one. Have purchased a Infasecure Car Seat which accommodates Isofix but doesn't have instructions for Isofix. Live in Victoria, Australia.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
The isofix anchors are uncovered in plain sight on the back seats and behind the rear headrests.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally, I found it, I want to buy these things for a very long time. Well, I am going to start my own business in a shoe company. When I discuss it with my father about it they suggest me to make a shoe company business plan first. I never make any business plan before so I am looking for its regarding. Hope I will find it soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's actually a good idea to develop your website first, and then think about your business plan considering your own platform. And I believe that angular development agency can help you build the best website for your project because these guys make you forget about headaches with management and poor decisions, and do everything for the success of your project. angular development agency

1 - 5 of 5 Posts