Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently own 3 cars - A BMW (convertible) for the summer. A diesel VW Passat for the ugly season as well as for its ability to carry 5 people in relative comfort + a Honda Fit for the large packages I need to move around from time to time. I am not a truck or SUV type of person and will never be.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I currently own 3 cars - A BMW (convertible) for the summer. A diesel VW Passat for the ugly season as well as for its ability to carry 5 people in relative comfort + a Honda Fit for the large packages I need to move around from time to time. I am not a truck or SUV type of person and will never be.
Hello hesitant, welcome to the site. I think you will be very happy if you end up getting the CLA. I can see it replacing your Passat and BMW, kind of all in one (though, its not a convertible)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome! Don't be hesitant! We've been given a phenomenal opportunity to own our first MB without breaking the bank! This is the first car that has excited me since I bought my RX8 nine years ago. I also have a Volvo S80 that I use for work. My problem is that my fun car has always been a standard (6-speed). This will be very different for me, but I absolutely love the style of this car!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Love the enthusiasm that all/many have towards the forthcoming CLA! I/myself will be new-to-MB as well. Friends & family have purchased the brand over the years, but I never really had any of their models under consideration, until the '06-'11 CLS. I first saw it when I was living/working in London, came back to the states & wanted one! The reliability/dependability of it scared me a bit, a very tech' savvy platform. But, I got a good feeling about this CLA... :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome hesitant! The CLA is going to be a very nice addition to your garage :)Looks like you have all your basis covered with the exception of a hot new MBZ. Enjoy the forums!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts