Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Shaun. This is a Premium plus too. So many gadgets on board. Looking forward to getting to know the car over the weekend.

·
Registered
12,041 Posts
lets see how quickly you can touch and use every single function .... ready? go! :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Now you had car a bit how’s it going? I got same car but seem to have a small rattle on passenger door card just wondering if you had same issues as someone else on here also has. Also had reports on clicking tinny noise coming from seat belt area on drivers side. Hopefully you are all good but just wanted to see if there’s a trend.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice, got 220 premium plus, now 12 months old, just love it. Hope your ownership is a good one.
Now you had car a bit how’s it going? I got same car but seem to have a small rattle on passenger door card just wondering if you had same issues as someone else on here also has. Also had reports on clicking tinny noise coming from seat belt area on drivers side. Hopefully you are all good but just wanted to see if there’s a trend.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Gavin, You have the CLA250?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts