Mercedes CLA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally picked up my CLA 250 on Friday. Pretty soon, pictures of stock CLA's will be a dime a dozen. I will be adding some high quality subtle touches to improve on the already good looks and improve upon the performance as well.

Here are the stock specs on the car:
Mountain Grey
Sport Package
Xenon's
Premium Package
Pano Roof

I had the windows tinted today, they are 15% all around. Makes for a nice difference.
I will be posting updates as they happen.
I have one of the few sets of KW coilovers that have made it to the US that are ready to go on. Should be installing them later this week.
Will be debadging this week as well.
Ordered up a set of BBS LM rep wheels in 19x8.5 +42mm size and will be using 235/35/19 tires on it.
Will also be using a RENNTECH ECU and some other minor performance upgrades. Stay tuned for updates!

Initial pictures as of today:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I haven't determined that yet. Not too low. I plan to adjust them so that they look good with the new wheels. Based on my initial measurements, probably somewhere around the 1.5" range.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Thanks! I haven't determined that yet. Not too low. I plan to adjust them so that they look good with the new wheels. Based on my initial measurements, probably somewhere around the 1.5" range.
What's the et for the 8.5" wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Mercedes CLA Forum mobile app

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks great! We pretty much have the same exact car (same options) except mine is in Jupiter Red. I'm also thinking about getting my windows tinted this weekend as well.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thats a good range to drop. Going to look awesome. I hate the whole "tucked wheel" look. Makes the car look tacky.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Subscribed!

Looks awesome will look way much better!

Any Audio upgrades in your plans?

D.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got mine in the same color as yours. I also tinted my windows, a necessary addition in TX. I was thinking about getting black license plates (an option here in TX for a fee). Please post those pics as I was thinking about getting new wheels as well. I don't mind the 18's, I actually like them, I just wish my wheels were wider. I also want to black out all of the chrome lining the windows.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts