Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I keep my fob in a Farady bag at home.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ha! I wouldn't know about stylish anything. Not my style. Though I did own a CLA once upon a time, and have a lovely Lexus in the driveway.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The Infiniti QX30 feels like being in a CLA certainly, and it has the same engine and transmission. Different infotainment system, of course. It's an AWD. It's fairly fast. Our daughter likes to drive it. She has a Ford Fusion, so you can see why. Slow.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Not quite sure what you're talking about here. I figured out the GLA 45 has the same shifter.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It is much better than the crazy stalk shifter in the CLA, though you get used to it quickly.

·
Registered
10,814 Posts
Always been old school and had a console shifter of some sort ... the hand just has a mind of its own and naturally goes there
However that big ass cupholder / storage bin plus paddles kinda smoothed things over

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I'm really enjoying playing Jack Bruce licks in a Cream tribute band. Jack was a genius, as in songwriting, playing and singing.
I walked into my local Trader Joe's a week ago to hear "bum bum bum ba bum bum I feel free" just beginning on the radio. Never heard it on the radio before.

Back then, Jack attributed Bach as the main inspiration for his bass parts, so I'm expecting your next tribute band to be The Brandenburgs.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'm glad Jack got Bach to his roots.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts